Mermade Hair - Waver Pink Original 32mm
*Pre-order Item. Restocks arriving approx early Dec*
Create big, shiny, bouncy, epic waves in seconds with the Original Mermade Hair 32mm Waver. This must-have hair tool creates beachy, boho or glam waves in seconds, making it super easy for anyone to do. It's the game-changer for hair - any length or texture. It features exclusive extra-large barrels, the largest waver barrels on the market. Simply clamp down and release for instant, big, lush, even waves. The perfect solution for babes who struggle to curl or wave their hair. It’s the hair tool you didn’t even know you needed.
· Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release
· Diverse – create ripple waves, afro curls, finger waves, boho or beach waves
· Three XL barrels – create big bouncy waves with the largest waver barrels on the market
· Instant heat up - within seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
· Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
· Variable temperature control – choose between 80°C & 210°C
· Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
· Swivel cord and spring lever – allows for easy handling with no cord tangles
· Crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze – our waver evenly distributes heat while soaking your strands in 6x more negative ions than regular ceramic barrels
· Less breakage – our smooth crystal powder tourmaline ceramic glaze barrels means minimal damage to your hair
· Heat protection glove – our hot pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
· Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
· 1 Year Warranty – your purchase is protected with their 1 Year Warranty. All faulty products will be replaced within 24 hours of return to Mermade Hair.
The Mermade Hair 32mm Waver is the best tool for super easy to get Mermade Waves! There is no need for winding, rolling, twisting or pulling the hair! Simply, clamp and release. It is the easiest way to transform your hair to lush long waves.
Step 1. Prep
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant and something to give your hair some grit and hold. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. Wave
Set the heat to 210 C. Section and clip the hair into four parts. Starting from the back 1 inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb the hair and clamp the hair, hold for 3-10 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. Made
Once you have finished waving make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your fingertips, a brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
on all AUS orders over $80 + Worldwide shipping available.
30 Day Returns
Return within 30 days of purchase on unopened products.
Cruelty Free & Vegan Beauty
We pride ourselves in stocking a large range of cruelty free & vegan beauty.