Gold Coast, QLD
Applications close August 30th 2022
We are looking for someone to join our team to assist in the day to day warehouse duties. You will be responsible for the picking and packing of orders, accepting stock deliveries, allocating spaces for new stock.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Stock Counting
- Efficient receipt of dispatch of goods
- Printing orders for dispatch through Shopify
- Preparing consignments through eParcel
- Picking & packing of orders ensuring accurate and timely dispatch
- Receiving and checking of incoming stock
- Allocating space for new stock
- Regular stocktaking and inventory control
- Maintaining daily workflow ensuring efficient operation
- Maintain a high level of organisation
- General warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Light to moderate lifting may be required
- Works well under pressure
- Proactive and shows initiative
- Works well autonomously and as a team
- Fast and accurate
- Effective communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Organisational and time management skills
- Punctuality, honesty and consistency
- Available to work a flexible roster Monday - Friday
Hours of work are approximately 15-25 hours per week between the hours of 9am - 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Training will be provided.
If you feel this role would suit you, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to Samantha at email@example.com with email subject Warehouse Assistant.