AVAILABLE FOR AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, UK, USA & CANADA
To use Afterpay simply:
- Add your items to your shopping bag, and checkout as normal. Valid for amounts up to $500 with a debit card or $800 with a credit card.
- On the checkout page select Afterpay as your payment method.
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done.
What is cross border trade?
- Cross border trade allows you to shop from overseas websites with the same Afterpay account you love to use at home.
- Cross border trade applies to customers from any location other then Australia.
New Zealand Afterpay Issue (Cross-Border payment failure)
- Unfortunately you need to be an existing Afterpay customer to use the Afterpay payment method as its too risky (due to fraud) to allow new customers to shop across borders.
- What this means is that if you are an New Zealand customer that has never made an Afterpay purchase before then you will not be able to use Afterpay on our site until that initial purchase is made via Afterpay in Australia. This is a temporary limitation with Afterpay as cross border trade has only just become available. Afterpay will be removing it in the near future.
Interest Free, Receive your order immediately. The funds for the first payment will need to be available on your card at the time of purchase - that simple! Afterpay will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, we’ll have all your details stored and ready to go!
Please note: If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.