Mermade Hair - Mermade Mist
The world's first heat-protectant that actually holds and contours your Mermade waves. The wave spray every girl needs.
Mermade Mist is a game-changer heat styling spray to help protect and restore hair, hold and contour waves plus add epic shine and body. It’s the only wave spray that not only protects your hair, but adds hold and shine.
- Definition – the mist defines and contours curls and waves
- Extra Shine – hair becomes glossy, shiny and sleek
- Anti-dropout Formula – unique holds your waves for days
- Bouncy – adds body and hair manageability
- Say Goodbye to Frizz – 24-hour frizz and fly away control
- Argan Oil – injects hair with moisture and antioxidants
- Innovative Emulsion – the chemistry is designed to reduce hair breakage by 75% when styled at 230⁰C.
- Good for You – paraben, sulphate, DEA and cruelty free
- Scent – juicy jackfruit perfume makes your hair smell sweet with our signature scent
- Made in Australia
- 125ml Bottle
How To Use
Shake well before use.
Use with Heat Tools: Apply a light mist evenly throughout dry hair before using your Mermade Waver or heat styler.
Use with Hair Dryer: Mist from roots to tips and comb through for even distribution on damp hair before using your Mermade Hair Dryer.
Avoid contact with eyes. If product goes in eyes, wash out with cold water immediately. Keep bottle out of direct sunlight. Please note that colour will fade overtime.
Please note that the mixture is thick, so if it doesn't spray straight away, unscrew the lid, give it a spray, and then put the lid back on. It may take a few pumps to get it misting.
Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetrfmonium Chloride, Trideceth-15, Trideceth-3, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oats, Alcohol, BenzylAlcohol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Acetic Acid, Cl 45410, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium