You asked - How do you remove glitter polish?
Posted on February 05 2014
I've been asked quite a lot how to remove glitter polish. Here's a little guide i use to remove it and it works so much better than trying to scrub it off!
1. Soak a piece of cotton pad in acetone or acetone free nail polish remover and place it on your nail.
2. Wrap your nail with aluminum foil.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 on all nails.
4. Wait 8-10 minutes. Remove the foil together with the cotton pad by swiping it off your nails.
5. The glitter will stick to the cotton pad soaked in polish remover.
6. You're done!