Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 Tutorial
Posted on February 20 2014
So i am totally obsessed with my Naked 3 Palette that i haven't stopped searching for tutorials on different looks. I came across this gorgeous tutorial and just had to share for all you that have purchased the Naked 3!
- Prime the lid with Urban Decay primer potion in Sin (champagne).
- Using the flat side of the included brush, apply Buzz (rose) over the outer lid and Trick (gold) over the inner lid, patting on the color.
- Using the tip of the fluffy brush, apply Nooner (matte plum) to the crease and blend out with Limit (matte beige / pink).
- Apply Darkside (satin gray plum) to the outer v and lower lash line using a stiff pointed crease brush.
- Apply Dust (shimmery pale pink) to the inner corner.
- Line the top lash line with a black liquid liner and extend the wing. Rim the waterline with a waterproof liner of your choice (I chose brown to match my eye color). Apply lashes and mascara.
This is such a gorgeous look and i can not wait to try this out one day!